Argon is increasingly used in industrial production today, and as a relatively rare gas, most manufacturersArgon priceThere are big differences, so argon prices are a factor considered by many buyers. Because the nature of argon is not lively, it can neither burn nor combustion. In the aircraft manufacturing, shipbuilding, atomic energy industry and machinery industry sectors, there are metals such as aluminum, magnesium, copper and their alloys and stainless steel that are often welded with argon as a protective gas for welding, preventing welds from being oxidized or nitride by air. Used as a protective gas for arc welding (cutting) stainless steel, magnesium, aluminum, and other alloys. It is also used in the smelting of steel, aluminum, titanium and zirconium. When discharging, argon emits a purple glow, which is also used for lighting technology and filling fluorescent lamps, photoelectric tubes, lighting tubes and so on. Because argon is used in a relatively special range, the price of argon is higher than that of other gases.
In the metal smelting industry, oxygen and argon blowing is a better gas protection measure for steel production, each ton of steel argon consumption is 1~3m3, so how much argon gas a bottle is very important. In addition, the smelting of special metals such as titanium, zirconium and germanium, as well as the need for argon as protective gas in the electronics industry.
Although argon gas belongs to the inert gas, there is no direct harm to the human body. However, if the industrial use, the resulting exhaust gas is very harmful to the human body, will cause silicosis, eye damage and other conditions.
Although it is an inert gas, but also a suffocating gases, a large number of inhalation will produce asphyxiation. The production site should be ventilated, and, engaged in argon related process personnel, regular annual medical examination of occupational diseases, to ensure good health.
As a multi-year experience of argon manufacturers, more than 20 years, Zibo Huantai Gas Co., Ltd. production of argon products marketing throughout China, covering petrochemical, electronics, metallurgy, environmental protection industry, science and basic research and many other fields, product quality has been well received by customers, our argon price is affordable, Welcome to choose Us.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Argon manufacturers to introduce you to the use of argon precautions what are the
- Propane manufacturers tell you precautions for the use of gas cylinder valves
- Nitrogen manufacturers introduce the method of nitrogen leakage treatment
- Propane uses and transportation methods produced by propane manufacturers
- Acetylene manufacturers introduce you to the use of acetylene bottles precautions
- Acetylene manufacturers tell you what are the uses of acetylene gas?
- Oxygen manufacturers remind them of the problems they need to pay attention to when using higher purity oxygen?
- Carbon dioxide manufacturers popularize carbon dioxide production considerations for you
- Acetylene manufacturers introduce you to the transportation and use of acetylene precautions