Nitrogen is a relatively large amount of gas used in some industrial production, although this nitrogen is a stable gas, but once released and leaked, it will also cause greater impact and harm, so todayNitrogen ManufacturersZibo Huantai Gas Co., Ltd. to tell you the occurrence of nitrogen leakage after the emergency treatment of what?
After the occurrence of nitrogen leakage, emergency treatment should be carried out according to the following methods:
1, report the leader, stop the leak site products sent out, stop the liquid spare pump operation and liquid filling work.
2, operators in accordance with the leakage of the evacuation of liquid, gas leakage area.
3, start the leak emergency plan, the scene set up a warning area, restricting people to enter the leak area without authorization.
4, the scene personnel wear protective clothing, wearing air respirator after the need for isolation of the equipment to isolate measures, according to the test results to delineate the isolation area, pull the cordon belt, hang warning signs, arrange a person responsible for monitoring and isolation measures to implement.
5, the discovery of personnel nitrogen asphyxiation, to immediately report to the leadership, according to the alarm procedures alarm, request gas and medical personnel to come to the rescue, leadership arrangements to set up a warning area and a person to pick up rescue vehicles.
6, after processing to arrange the nitrogen manufacturer's personnel to clean up the scene.
Hazard source characteristics of nitrogen:
Nitrogen is colorless odorless non-toxic gas, chemical properties are not active, do not combustion. The way to invade the human body is inhalation. Nitrogen content in the air is too high, so that the inhalation of oxygen pressure drop, causing hypoxia asphyxia. When the concentration of inhaled nitrogen is not too high, the patient initially feels chest tightness, shortness of breath, weakness, and then has restlessness, excitement, running, shouting, trance, unstable gait, called "nitrogen tincture", the composition of liquefied nitrogen is mostly N2, liquid nitrogen storage temperature of 196 ℃. Liquefied nitrogen has low temperature characteristics. The human body's exposure to low temperature nitrogen is easy to cause frostbite. Leakage of nitrogen is easy to evaporate, operation in the event of nitrogen, liquid nitrogen pipeline leakage, to limit the extent of leakage area as a warning area, so as to avoid in the nitrogen thickening environment, personnel into the risk of asphyxiation.
The above is the nitrogen manufacturer Zibo Huantai Gas Co., Ltd. for everyone to summarize the nitrogen leakage emergency treatment method.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Argon manufacturers to introduce you to the use of argon precautions what are the
- What are the factors that affect the price of argon?
- Propane manufacturers tell you precautions for the use of gas cylinder valves
- Propane uses and transportation methods produced by propane manufacturers
- Acetylene manufacturers introduce you to the use of acetylene bottles precautions
- Acetylene manufacturers tell you what are the uses of acetylene gas?
- Oxygen manufacturers remind them of the problems they need to pay attention to when using higher purity oxygen?
- Carbon dioxide manufacturers popularize carbon dioxide production considerations for you
- Acetylene manufacturers introduce you to the transportation and use of acetylene precautions