Nitrogen ManufacturersExplain to you the principle of nitrogen foam
1. Foam formation mechanism
Foam is a porous membrane multiphase dispersion system formed by insoluble gases dispersed in liquids. It is a thermodynamic instability system similar to emulsion or suspension, which differs from a dispersed phase to a gas, rather than a liquid or fine particle. In a foam system, the gas phase is a dispersed phase, while the liquid is a dispersed medium (continuous phase). Pure liquids do not produce foam because bubbles formed below the pure liquid surface break when they come into contact with each other or overflow from the liquid, while the liquid also flows out of the foam, if the presence of surfactant surfactants in the liquid can be adsorbed on the gas-liquid interface, forming a liquid film between the bubbles, producing and stabilizing the foam. Foam is a system in which many bubbles accumulate, are suspended in liquids, and are isolated by liquid films.
2. Nitrogen manufacturers explain the foaming mechanism: surfactants into the gas, liquid system, its molecules in the gas, liquid interface for directional arrangement, the formation of liquid film, reduce interfacial tension. When the gas is in the system, the liquid expands and the liquid film surrounds the bubbles to form a foam. When the surfactant molecules adsorbed on the surface of the bubble reach a certain degree, the bubble wall forms a solid film that makes the bubbles difficult to fit and is beneficial to the stability of the foam. Therefore, using surfactant to reduce the surface tension (interfacial tension) of the system is an important condition for the formation of foam.
3. rheological Nature of Foams
Nitrogen manufacturers tell us that foam rheology has an important effect on the foam process, the rheological properties of foam drilling fluid and bubble foam fracturing fluid directly affect the operation, if the foam flow property is properly adjusted, can maintain the borehole rules, early oil, more oil ordinary fluid for incompressible fluid, The flow denaturation can be measured by using ordinary rotary viscometer, and the foam fluid belongs to multiphase fluid, the liquid phase is incompressible, but the gas phase component is greatly affected by temperature and pressure, with the increase of wellbore depth, the temperature and pressure change incrementally, in order to accurately characterize the rheology of foam in the wellbore, it is necessary to consider the influence of temperature and pressure.
- Oxygen manufacturers tell you about storage spacing between liquid oxygen and oxygen cylinders
- Carbon dioxide manufacturers tell you what is the use of carbon dioxide?
- Acetylene manufacturers tell you how to use oxygen-acetylene welding tools
- Propane manufacturers tell you about propane.
- What are the factors that affect the higher nitrogen price?
- Nitrogen manufacturers tell you about nitrogen applications.
- Argon price affected by macroeconomic situation
- Oxygen manufacturers answer the taboo in the process of oxygen use
- Argon prices fluctuate little and have no big impact on the market
- Nitrogen manufacturers tell about high purity nitrogen use precautions
- Oxygen manufacturers tell you how to dispose of liquid oxygen tank leaks
- Argon manufacturers introduce you to the use of argon precautions
- Nitrogen manufacturers to introduce you to the use of nitrogen what?