In the natural gas industry,Nitrogen ManufacturersUsually the use of black seamless carbon cylinders containing nitrogen, according to purity can be divided into pure nitrogen, liquid nitrogen, high purity nitrogen and ultra-pure nitrogen. When used in large quantities, liquid nitrogen dewar tank, liquid nitrogen storage tank, variable pressure adsorption nitrogen machine, membrane separator and low temperature nitrogen separator can be selected as the nitrogen supply mode.
Nitrogen manufacturers say that high purity nitrogen is a colorless, tasteless, non-toxic, non-flammable high-pressure gas, stored in cylinders. Nitrogen piping should be tested for test pressure and tightness before use. Leakage of liquid nitrogen gas pipelines is strictly prohibited. Ventilation should be maintained in the operating environment. Asphyxiation may occur when the oxygen content is less than 19.5% due to an increase in nitrogen content in the air. Bottled nitrogen is charged under high pressure. Nitrogen decompression device is used after decompression. Gas cylinders should be used when moving nitrogen cylinders. Nitrogen cylinders packaged by nitrogen manufacturers have a useful life. In general, five years of inspection, 30 compulsory scrapping. Expired liquid nitrogen cylinders shall be sent to the relevant departments for safety inspection before they can continue to be used. When using exhaust, the residual pressure in each bottle should remain at 0.5 MPa and must not be less than 0.25 MPa. Cylinder valves should be closed to ensure gas quality and safety of use.
Bottled nitrogen products should be classified and stacked in transport, storage and use. Combustible gas and gas-supporting gases shall not be stacked together. Do not approach open fires or heat sources. Should be kept away from near fire, oil wax, explosion, toss and impact. Arcing or arcing on cylinders is strictly prohibited. Rough handling is strictly prohibited. The temperature of liquid nitrogen is as low as-196 degrees Celsius. Contact with the skin can lead to severe frostbite. When the oxygen content is less than 19.5%, asphyxiation may occur due to an increase in oxygen content. Bottled high purity nitrogen is filled under high pressure. Nitrogen decompression device is used after decompression. Gas cylinders should be used when moving liquid nitrogen cylinders. Nitrogen production Enterprises said that each bottle of nitrogen should maintain 0.5 MPA residual pressure, not less than 0.25 MPa, and should close the valve to ensure the quality of the gas and the use of safety.
Nitrogen manufacturers should be classified and stacked when transporting, storing and using high purity nitrogen. It is strictly forbidden to burn combustible gases and to help the gas body to be stacked together. Should not be close to open fire or heat source. Should not be close to the fire, should not be oiled wax, should not explode in the sun, should not throw or impact. Arcing or arcs on cylinders are strictly prohibited. Rough handling is strictly prohibited. The temperature of liquid nitrogen is as low as-196 degrees Celsius. Contact with the skin can lead to severe frostbite.
- Oxygen manufacturers tell you about storage spacing between liquid oxygen and oxygen cylinders
- Carbon dioxide manufacturers tell you what is the use of carbon dioxide?
- Acetylene manufacturers tell you how to use oxygen-acetylene welding tools
- Nitrogen manufacturers tell you how nitrogen foam works.
- Propane manufacturers tell you about propane.
- What are the factors that affect the higher nitrogen price?
- Nitrogen manufacturers tell you about nitrogen applications.
- Argon price affected by macroeconomic situation
- Oxygen manufacturers answer the taboo in the process of oxygen use
- Argon prices fluctuate little and have no big impact on the market
- Oxygen manufacturers tell you how to dispose of liquid oxygen tank leaks
- Argon manufacturers introduce you to the use of argon precautions
- Nitrogen manufacturers to introduce you to the use of nitrogen what?
- What are the rising trends in nitrogen prices?
- Argon price difference between North and south, the reason of the increase of argon price in north
- What problems do I need to pay attention to when using oxygen from the manufacturer's oxygen?
- Carbon dioxide manufacturers ' production is greatly influenced by the market
- Argon manufacturers teach you how to buy industrial gas suppliers
- What are the uses of oxygen produced by oxygen manufacturers?
- Carbon dioxide manufacturers introduce you to high-pressure carbon dioxide fire extinguishing systems