For propane, it is often asked what propane is and what it does, and today we pleasePropane ManufacturersZibo Huantai Gas Co., Ltd. to tell us the basics of propane.
Epichlorohydrin is an important organic chemical raw material and chemical products, the use of a wide range. Epoxy resin made from it is characterized by strong adhesion, corrosion resistance to chemical medium, low shrinkage, good chemical stability, high impact strength and good dielectric properties, and is widely used in coatings, adhesives, reinforcement materials, casting materials and electronic laminated products. In addition, Epichlorohydrin can also be used in the synthesis of glycerin, nitroglycerin explosives, FRP, electrical septum products, surfactants, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, coatings, adhesives, ion exchange resins, plasticizers, (shrinkage) glycerine derivatives, chlorine alcohol rubber and other products, used as a solvent for cellulose ester, resin, cellulose ether, Propane manufacturers are used to produce chemical stabilizers, chemical dyes and water treatment agents.
Epoxy Chloropropane colorless liquid, has the smell of chloroform, volatile, unstable. It can be mixed with ethanol, ether, chloroform, trichloroethylene and carbon tetrachloride, insoluble in water, and can not be mixed with petroleum hydrocarbons. Relative density (d204) 1.1812, melting Point-57.2 ℃, boiling point 117.9 ℃, refractive index (n25D) 1.43585, Flash Point (Open Cup) 40 ℃, flammable, moderate toxicity, half lethal (rat, warp mouth) 90~210Mg/kg. It's anesthetic. Animal experiments have shown a potential carcinogenic effect.
Propane manufacturers explain the properties of epoxy Chloropropane
Avoid contact with acids, alkalis, ammonia, amines, copper, magnesium aluminum and their alloys. Mixed with most organic solvents, slightly soluble in water. Also has the strong dissolution ability to varnish, the natural and the synthetic resin and so on. Flammable, vapor and air can form explosive mixtures, explosion upper limit 5.23%-17.86% (volume fraction). Chemically lively, can produce ester: reacts with alcohol and phenol can produce ether; reacts with aldehyde or ketone to obtain two of the octane derivative.
Propane manufacturers use this product to react, for safety reasons, should be diluted with inert solvents, and slowly join. This product is toxic, pay attention to air circulation, operators should wear protective equipment. Sand, foam, dry powder and carbon dioxide are available when on fire.
- Oxygen manufacturers tell you about storage spacing between liquid oxygen and oxygen cylinders
- Carbon dioxide manufacturers tell you what is the use of carbon dioxide?
- Acetylene manufacturers tell you how to use oxygen-acetylene welding tools
- Nitrogen manufacturers tell you how nitrogen foam works.
- What are the factors that affect the higher nitrogen price?
- Nitrogen manufacturers tell you about nitrogen applications.
- Argon price affected by macroeconomic situation
- Oxygen manufacturers answer the taboo in the process of oxygen use
- Argon prices fluctuate little and have no big impact on the market
- Nitrogen manufacturers tell about high purity nitrogen use precautions
- Oxygen manufacturers tell you how to dispose of liquid oxygen tank leaks
- Argon manufacturers introduce you to the use of argon precautions
- Nitrogen manufacturers to introduce you to the use of nitrogen what?
- What are the rising trends in nitrogen prices?